hist-brewing: Barrels and or Casks

Steven Sanders geigertube at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 07:12:07 PDT 2001

At first blush, i thought using wooden kegs would be a
great idea, but then I realized that it would oxidize
the mead if it wasnt drunk quickly.. Would it be
possible to rig up a low pressure CO2 set up for this
to keep the air purged from the wooden keg?

steven

--- DonTygerTy at aol.com wrote:
> Here is a great site for wooden kegs for Mead.
> Mainly cause they are lined
> with paraffin.  So you can store your mead without
> flavoring it with oak.
>
> http://www.jastown.com/kegs/kegs.htm
>

> Steven V. Koval
>
> "To be or Not to be...   That always confused me..."

=====
My moon based death ray
panics the people of earth.
Mock my theories now!