hist-brewing: Re: ceramic bottles

JazzboBob at aol.com JazzboBob at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 10:28:52 PST 2001

I have a couple of ceramic bottles that had commercial German brews in them.
They were Fiedlers Bock im Stein and a Ocburtstag 150th anniversary of Ludwig
II of Bayern.  They are .5 liter size with ceramic flip top seals.  One is an
attractive dark tan/brown color and the other one is off white clay color.  I
imagine there must be a European producers of these bottles. Perhaps you can
try and locate these beers and buy a case to drink to acquire the bottles.
They were good beers too.
Bob Grossman

<<  I am looking for crockery/ceramic =
 beer and wine bottles.  >>