hist-brewing: Re: Traditional kegging possible

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 21:10:57 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/21/01 5:57:09 PM Central Standard Time, AlannnnT writes:

> So, you get a cheap way to use your corny kegs. BTW, it works for anyone
> with a corny, if you take it on the road with your keg as a spare or
backup,
> in case you run out of CO2, or just don't want to lug the CO2 tank.

    There is another option available from <www.williamsbrewing.com>,
a CO2 injector that uses disposable *food*grade* 12oz cartridges.
D37 Ball-lock   $19.90
D40 Pin-lock    $20.90
D42 Cartridge   $ 0.89 each, 30 or more for $0.59 each

    I also like their keg-mount faucet (I have two of the pin-locks):
Q64     Ball-lock   $39.90
Q52 Pin-lock    $40.90

    Cheers,
    Scotti