hist-brewing: html and AOL possible solution...

NeophyteSG at aol.com NeophyteSG at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 12:13:48 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/13/01 7:43:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
WyteRayven at aol.com writes:

These instructions came across another list that I am on. I dont know if they
work or not. I have aol, but the 5.0 version, and dont seem to have the html
trouble with that version.

Hope this helps,

Ilia

Ilia,

Thanks, it does help.  When Al posted the original message, I figured that I
was at least one of the guilty parties.  I've already complained to AOL about
this glitch.  Primarily, the problem occurs when you quote from a message in
your reply.  Although the solution is a pain, I still have to believe that
its better than pissing everyone off every time I post.  Thanks again.

Sidenote to Al: Just checking ... is this better?

Warm Regards,
Shawn