hist-brewing: Leatherwood honey

Tom Smit lunica at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 7 21:26:21 PST 2001

Hi Chuck,

  Yes, I am from Oz and my leatherwood honey came from Tasmania. It is
just soooo nice and not grainy nor bitter! Interesting that you guys
make a leatherwood honey too, I presume from the same kind of trees? I
still think a lot of l/w honey in the states may be imported 7 have lost
a lot of its niceness.

Cheers

Tom