hist-brewing: Melomel with Leatherwood honey

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 08:03:12 PST 2001

I'm not sure how old it is. It is possible that it could be quite old. I live in northern california, and I believe that the honey comes from australia, or new zealand. I'll have to check the container when I get home.

I have only seen this particular brand and only in specialty stores, so I suspect that it is not very common here.

I'll keep my eyes open for it, though, and if I can find another brand then I'll give it another try. :)

Dawn