hist-brewing: Melomel with Leatherwood honey

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 07:27:15 PST 2001

I know you werent talking to me,  but....

I just purchased a small container of Leatherwood honey. I have always been
curious about it, but it is very expensive. This container holds maybe 1 / 2
to 3 / 4 of a cup of honey and cost close to $9. I'm glad I have tried it,
but have found that I dont care for it. It has a bitter undertone, and is on
the grainy side. I would call it a strong flavored honey

The container says that it is raw and unfiltered, and it is not supposed to
have any additives.

Dawn

In a message dated Mon, 5 Feb 2001  5:33:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NeophyteSG at aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 2/5/01 1:05:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,

 <snip>