hist-brewing: Beer Popsicles

JazzboBob at aol.com JazzboBob at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 18:36:03 PST 2001

I've also noticed additional clarity and sediment on the occasional bottle of
beer of mine that froze. I think that the freezing process might break out
some proteins in the beer and allow them to settle out.  Sort off a quick
"chill proofing" of beer as opposed to long lagering at near freezing
temperatures.
Bob Grossman

In a message dated 1/27/01 7:31:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,