hist-brewing: all wheat extract

Eylat & Mark Poliner allotta at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 18:01:20 PST 2001

All extracts that say thery are wheat are 50 - 60% wheat, the rest
barley.  These are made for wheat beers.
As far as I know, there are no 100% wheat extracts. 4 years working in a
homebrew shop and I have not seen any 100% wheat extracts.  The only
option is to mash wheat yourself.  I suggest adding rice hulls t o aid
sparging.