hist-brewing: all wheat extract

Ralph Barker SquireAle at zianet.com
Sat Jan 27 20:22:06 PST 2001

The only all wheat extract I know of is Ireks. They are a German extract,
but unfortunately they don't export to the US anymore. There may be a few
cans at some homebrew stores though. Check around online. I still have a few
cans from the brew store I used to own.
If anyone else knows of an ALL wheat extract, let us know.

Ralph