hist-brewing: Heather Honey Mead

Karen Olson kaolson3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:43:46 PST 2001

Personally I wish I knew where the brew shop I got it the Buckwheat from in
Pennsylvania got it.  I will have to ask.  I had to have it shipped here in
Iowa but it was worth it.  Also isn't buckwheat a general name for several
species of that grain type?  That may account for the different results we
all get.

Karen Olson