hist-brewing: Heather Honey Mead

EFOUCH at steelcase.com EFOUCH at steelcase.com
Fri Jan 19 06:00:00 PST 2001

Just to show off my vocab, the word you're looking for is "thixotropic".

As opposed to "dilatancy", an odd phenomenon, whereby the liquid in question
actually thickens and/or solidifies upon stirring or pressurization.

Eric J. Fouch
Brew Geek
------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------