Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Thu Jan 18 08:56:33 PST 2001

Yes, this book claims a shockingly long aging time for Heather Meads. Has
any body done a Heather Mead who can verify this?

Acton, B. and Duncan, P.  _Making Mead - a complete guide to the making of
sweet and dry Mead, Melomel_. Metheglin, Hippicras, Pyment and Cyser.
Published by G.W. Kent Inc., Ann Arbor, MI. ©1984 by Argus Books Ltd. 1984.
ISBN 0-900841-07-9

Crystal

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"Oh god, my life is just Stereotype after Stereotype!" -- Totoro's friend
Sean