Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Thu Jan 18 07:56:44 PST 2001

I could get some from just about any supermarket. Certainly a delicatessen.
But I'd probably ask Ian (the guy who works in the winery) to get me some if
I needed a larger quantity.

It's not just a cliche - there really is a lot of heather in Scotland (and
the rest of the upland UK and probably Europe tho' I haven't checked there
personally.)

KP