hist-brewing: Blue Mead

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 09:27:09 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/14/01 10:26:17 PM Central Standard Time,
JazzboBob at aol.com writes:

> Since getting a mead to be the shade of blue is so elusive, perhaps your
>  special mead could be bottled in blue colored bottles.  There were some
>  beautiful brilliant blue bottles that were for sale at various mail order
>  suppliers.  My local shop had them too.

    Oh yeah!  Apollo beer comes in gorgeous blue bottles.  Apollo
astronaut Stuart Roosa (a hometown Biloxi boy who choose to retire
here) was impressed enough that he bought into the company.  But
it will never substitute for good Romulan ale.  Why I remember back
in.....
    Scotti