hist-brewing: Blue Mead

Karyn Frazier anti_scrappy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 21:49:17 PST 2001

I checked a woad site and to process the dye you start
with non-sudsing ammonia. Not exactly what I'd want to
drink.:) Although there may be other ways to process
the color out of the plant.
If anyone is interested the site is:

www.net-link.net/~rowan/crafts/woad/woadpage.html

Karyn/Careann

=====
You know you're in the SCA when your friend's idea of camping involves a backpack and yours involves a U-Haul!