hist-brewing: Blue Mead

BrewInfo brewinfo at xnet.com
Fri Jan 12 12:20:34 PST 2001

Hello all...

I'd just like to point out that Linda said she wanted to make
her *first* mead.  I respectfully submit that she should try
to make a garden variety mead before experimenting with blueness.
This way, if the result is odd-tasting, she will know it was
her technique and not the blue colouring.

When you do get around to trying to make a blue mead, Linda, I
think that to really get a Romulan blue, you will need to use
modern food colouring and that's outside the scope of this group.

Al.

Al Korzonas, Lockport, Illinois, USA
korz at brewinfo.org
http://www.brewinfo.org/brewinfo/