toddlintown at mediaone.net toddlintown at mediaone.net
Thu Jan 11 06:05:43 PST 2001

You're all missing the point. Fine, blue is a primary color. If you go to
http://www.beer.org/~tpark/color.html (go half way down the page), you'll see
that two colors can be blended to make blue. If you do a "Search" of "primary
colors" you'll see a dozen or so web sites with examples.

The only thing that's going to work is either the blending of two edible or
drinkable colored liquids or use plants or dyes that might kill you. Seems like
an easy choice to me.

Bob

--
Bob Skilnik's "The History of Beer and Brewing
in Chicago 1833-1978," Gold Medal winner of the