toddlintown at mediaone.net toddlintown at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 10 12:23:28 PST 2001

How about using two colors...black and a red, for instance? I'm not sure if
that's the two primary colors to make a blue, but there has to be a correct
blend of colors to make blue. Check a color chart.

Bob

--
Bob Skilnik's "The History of Beer and Brewing
in Chicago 1833-1978," Gold Medal winner of the