hist-brewing: first brewing project

Linda Carter lc.otter at home.net
Mon Jan 8 16:59:19 PST 2001

I'm still getting up the courage to brew my first mead.
A friend of mine asked me for a blue mead, because
she's planning on putting together some sort of
something for the SCA, I think. Does anyone know
of any fruits that would brew up a brilliant sapphire melomel?
Perhaps blueberry or would that be too red?
I really don't want to use food coloring.

-Linda Carter-
ICQ#22131799
lc.otter at home.net
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lcotter/

"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets
for new vocabulary."

-- James D. Nicoll