hist-brewing: modern brewing question

Elizabeth England-Kennedy lizek at antioch-college.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:16:10 PST 2000

Altitude is not a problem; heat may be. If you're leaving soon, it won't
be, but those traveling in the summer may want to take extra precautions.
Personally, I find that styrofoam makes an excellent insulator. (I lived
in AZ for 10 years & have been brewing for about double that time.)

Liz EnglandKennedy