hist-brewing: oat malt

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Wed Dec 6 18:18:31 PST 2000

Hello all,
    The recipe below appears to be a great one. An old fashioned Frisian recipe
is similar but  replace the specialty grains with twice as much amber or brown,
increase the pale malt by 40% and add one once of bog bean, Gentian, linden, and
21 grams of hops.   After your fermentation ends add 6 pounds of black current.
Trust me one this one folks as it is wonderful ale.

Cheers