hist-brewing: Re: Dorchester Ale and Post, Pro, and Pot-mash boils

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Mon Dec 4 12:47:29 PST 2000

Hello everyone,
    I can't seem to find that message and due to my inept handling of computer
stuff i sent it to the wrong place (i.e., not the list).  Any way, basically i
think that i said that if the recipe does not mention anything about bottling or
prolonged cask conditioning i assume that it had to have been boiled to prevent
spoilage.