hist-brewing: Re: Dorchester Ale

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Sat Dec 2 10:20:52 PST 2000

Thanks for the great post!
    Off hand though i have found it better to just get the malsters spec. sheet
for what ever grain your using then go with some generic description found in a
book.
I thought that my fellow brewing eccentrics would be interested to know that a
new company has started which is making old brown malts, four different verities,
using very old fashion means.  The company is called "Handlasby & Paige Malting
Cooperative" and i think that they should be available in 2 or 3 months.  I don't
have of their stuff yet but when i get more information i'll tell whom ever is
interested.