hist-brewing: gruit help desperately needed

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Thu Nov 30 14:40:06 PST 2000

I have not been a very active brewer lately, and suddenly I need to teach a
class on Gruits next Sunday.

Does anybody know where I can order and have shipped:
bog myrtle: Myrica Gale
buck bean: Menyanthes Trifoliata
carduus: Carduus Benedictus
Ground Ivy: Glechoma hederacea Labiate

as well as the usual yarrow, alehoof and marsh rosemary?

Please don't tell me to search the archives, I've been desperately digging
through them all afternoon.

any help appreciated, speed is of the essence,

Crystal

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"Blushing is the color of virtue."