hist-brewing: 10-13th cent ale class

PBLoomis at aol.com PBLoomis at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 17:27:15 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/29/00 10:40:55 AM Central Standard Time,
ateno at panix.com writes:

> Just is there anything any of you think
>  I should add?

    I would give them one which has had a non-Period 60-minute
post-mash boil.  The only drinkable unhopped ale I've made to date
included that step.
    Please let us know your grain bill, and reference.  The only grain
bill I have from that period is the Doomsday Ale from 1222AD.
    Scotti