hist-brewing: Re: very strong old porter-linseed

adam larsen euphonic at flash.net
Mon Nov 20 18:09:37 PST 2000

Cheers for the information on Linseed.   Their is a local ale here called "flax
bier" which uses some kind of seed, i never looked into it before, that now
seems to be the same as Linseed and the ale does indeed have an amazing head
although oddly enough little carbonation.  Next time i go to Nes i should talk
to the locals on the off chance that they will tell me something about it.