hist-brewing: Re: Yeast sources - hist-brewing-digest V1 #723

JazzboBob at aol.com JazzboBob at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 08:42:24 PST 2000

There are so many good sources of yeast available, but it's always nice to
start close to home.  Try Home Sweet Homebrew in Philadelphia. Please email
George or Nancy at HOMSWEET at voicenet.com
You need to decide if you want something sweet or dry and how alcoholic the
range will be.  There is a local brew club for tasting, sharing, and advice
too.
Bob Grossman

 From: "b" <bbg68 at ptd.net>
 I am in the NE area of Pa and N.Western NJ - I have been looking for
someplace
 to obtain yeast to make my first batch of MEAD .
 Anyone know of any place I can go .

owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com