hist-brewing: Fw: [STEPS] herbal classes with brewing on the side

Marty Twombly Twombly_marty at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:08:34 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Tarna's Treasures
To: steps at antir.sca.org
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 5:57 PM
Subject: [STEPS] herbal classes with brewing on the side

  Greetings folks I just wanted to remind everyone that  we are having  a herbal and  brewing class this saturday at  our home. Feel free to come and  see. The  classes it selfs are free unless you want to take something  home with you.  Then  It is 7 bucks  per class.
  Are you interested in learning  how to salves?  How to make your own flavored oils?
 Interested in herbs? How herbs can effect your health?  How to make your own  bath and body projects?
 How about brewing? Would you like to learn how to make all natural soda?  Or how beer is made?
 My lord Tannim and I are having  an informal  class here at our home  about   brewing and herbal class on the first Saturday  of November ( 11-4-00) 3 PM.
 I f  you are interested in  this please feel free to email me privately.

 Directions:
7407 146th street SW Lakewood
253 588 4733
  From the north  take I-5  to exit 123 ( thorn lane) turn left  follow  over   the over pass past first light to the first left . turn left follow down   past the  apartments on the left and we are the second  house in our house is Grey  with chain link fence around it.    we are straight across from the  bright blue house.. If you pass apartments on your right you have gone to far.
 From south take  I-5 to exit 123 thorn lane  turn right   follow to the first left ( it doesn't take very long)turn left follow down   past the  apartments on the left and we are the second  house in our house is Gray  with chain link fence around it.
 We are very kid friendly here and the yards enclosed.
 This will be a potluck munching thing.
 we will be brewing beer,  soda, making salves, talking about  teas and  anything else that comes up.
  Love, Light, and Brightest  blessings
Tannim Sean and Tarna Jasmine
                       Of
             Tarna's Treasures