hist-brewing: Heather

Marty Twombly Twombly_marty at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:48:34 PST 2000

Greetings :
 This is what I know about heather  that is  is about  $1.75 an ounce retail
and about .80  wholesale.
Brewers Garden  has heather tips (Calluna vulgaris). It comes itn 2 ounce
packages for 3.50, at our local  brew shop. You do not need a whole pound
for a patch just 1 to 3 ounces per 5 gallon batch.
 You can got to    http://thebeeressentials.com/ and  buy it off the
interent. they are great guys and  will try their best to help  you out
with any brewing  needs.
Safe Journeys
Tannim