hist-brewing: heather and fog

BrewInfo brewinfo at xnet.com
Thu Oct 26 14:35:37 PDT 2000

I faintly recall reading somewhere that there is a mould or fungus
that grows in heather blossoms.  I believe it is called "fog" or
something like that.  I've read where it should be removed before
the heather is used for brewing.  There's something about that fog
that is supposed to be intoxicating or hallucinogenic.

Cindy?

Randy?

Al.