hist-brewing: Al Korzonas book(s)

Linda Grant/Matthew Ransom spiritflight at kachina.net
Tue Oct 10 10:05:24 PDT 2000

HMM. Al can you tell the list more about yourself and your book(s) for those
of us who are not familiar? I found Storey Books by doing a search on
Amazon.com for brewing books and reading the reviews. Being relatively new
to brewing, I went with the only information I had. Newer brewers, like
myself, can be led down the wrong path unless these issues get discussed in
a forum such as this. I urge you to do so. In your humble opinion, what
major flaws did you find and in what books? What do you believe is a better
way?

Thanks Al!

Matthew Ransom
spiritflight at kachina.net