WhiteFoxProd at aol.com WhiteFoxProd at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 16:12:31 PDT 2000

Being it pumkin season,  We have enjoyed pumpkin meade.  You ferment it in a
large pumpkin for 4 days (longer will rot the bottom, paraffin wax on bottom
in case of leakage ) and them proceed to regular meade making.  It has an
unique lime flavor. My husband calls it "Jack's Lobotomy Meade"    Enjoy!