hist-brewing: johnny jump up

Steven Sanders geigertube at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 04:38:21 PDT 2000

If i remember the song right, I assumed it was the
same as applejack, which is made by making hard cider,
and then freezing it, and discarding the ice to boost
the alcohol.

Could be wrong though...

Steven

--- Irshlassie at aol.com wrote:
> Anyone know if this is an actual drink and how to
> make it? Any info would be
> appreciated.
>
> Amy

> hist-brewing-digest, if
> you get the digest.) To contact a human about
> problems, send mail to
> owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com

=====
Space Art for Space People
http://www.studiosputnik.com
we are in orbit

Cthulhu for President in 2000 : Why vote for the ~lesser~ of two evils?