ericarchambault at juno.com ericarchambault at juno.com
Wed Oct 4 11:34:04 PDT 2000

I'm another newbie to brewing, and to the list.

Does anybody out there know of "Fruit Jar"  it's a tradition out of the
Mederies area.  I perpetually fermenting jar of fruit used as a desert /
desert topping.  My guesstamation is that it's approaching 80 proof,  4
tea spoons is more then enough for me to turn in my car keys :)  The
strain I've got working now is +/- 150 years old, passed down in one
family.  With a continuous first hand history that long, I'm hoping to
find documentation that will put the concoction into our period.

YiS,
Hercue d'Archambeaux
                          Kingdom of  Caid               Barony of
Starkhafn
                                   mailto:ericarchambault at juno.com