hist-brewing: help for a newcomer

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Oct 3 16:14:07 PDT 2000

This fellow has a bit of vintning experience, but is interested in
intering an SCA competition. Anyone interested in suggesting some
sources? He isn't a list subscriber, so mail him directly:

My name is Randall Speck, SCA Ld Randal Oakwood of Eastwood.
Address: 198 Oakwood Place, Tullahoma, TN. 37388
Please help me.
I've been making wines for about two years, but have used modern tech.
I would like to enter into a venting contest a the next Meridian Event (
After Venting Time )
I need a good recipe for Plum Wine, about 5 gallons.  Can you point me
in the right direction with a contact that knows this info?
Please e-mail me at;
psemke at createccorp.com
or: randaloakwood at netscape.net
or: speck_5 at bellsouth.net