No subject

goodgirl at earthling.net goodgirl at earthling.net
Thu Sep 21 16:21:47 PDT 2000

I am really new to brewing and I hope this isn't a completely stupid question.  I am working on a few batches of mead and was wondering, is there a failsafe way to tell when the fermentation is complete so I can bottle it with confidence that it will not carbonate or cause any other cork-popping, bottle-exploding type disasters?  Any info will be greatly appreciated.