hist-brewing: Port and sherry

Marc Shapiro m_shapiro at bigfoot.com
Thu Sep 21 10:29:37 PDT 2000

Jeff,

I stand corrected.  Sherry is, indeed, fortified, as well as being
produced by the solera system.  It has been a long time since I have
looked at some of that info and I was going by my sometimes faulty
memory.  "Monks and Wine" by Desmond Seward, another good book, also
notes that sherry is fortified.