hist-brewing: Brandy

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Thu Sep 21 09:20:07 PDT 2000

Commercially available in the SF bay area are pear brandy, cherry brandy,
blackberry brandy and (if you are lucky) honey brandy.

I had imagined that they made wine from fruit/honey and distilled it, but I
suppose flavoring added to "normal" brandy might also work.

Crystal

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances." U.S. Constitution:
First Amendment