hist-brewing: Re: port

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Tue Sep 19 00:46:02 PDT 2000

I was under the impression that port ISN'T fortified with anything. I recall
reading about port production in portugal in one of my books, but can't
remember the exact details or whether I am confusing part of it with sherry
production. I shall have a check when I get home tonight as I could well be
wrong.

KP