hist-brewing: Updated Page on Brewing

Magnus the Black jcorvo at swbell.net
Wed Aug 30 14:10:56 PDT 2000

Come and Marvel at my section on Homebrewing updated today. Learn my
recipies look at a small collection of my brewing links. Learn how to
make that "Magnus Style Brew". Its all available and if you act now you
can go see the rest of my website with no added charge. And you might
ask how much this is? $9.95? $19.95? $49.95? NO! if you act now it is
absolutly FREE!

Come by have a Look,

Magnus