hist-brewing: bottles

Kirsty Pollock kirsty.pollock at mpuk.com
Thu Aug 24 09:13:25 PDT 2000

Well I've always kept my beer in a nice cool dark room as I know light/heat
exposure can cause chemical reactions which may well produce off flavours.

Not many beers (as opposed to lagers) come in clear or green bottles in the
UK. Usually they are dark brown, but I can think of some notable exceptions.
Must try your experiment with a bottle of Hobgoblin or suchlike.

KP