hist-brewing: odd mead

Chad McGarrah cormac at intrepid.net
Tue Aug 22 18:02:02 PDT 2000

One of the best meads I have ever had was a sparkling orange-blossom mead...
so unless you want a still mead....

let it age and see what happens......
I have had strong meads mellow ... and meads with strange tastes early turn
out quite good....

set some bottles aside to age and test one about every 6 months

as far as sediment.... rack and bottle again...
(purists please don't cringe)
(I have had some success using coffee filters...)

Cormac