hist-brewing: Cordials

NATHAN T Moore NTMOORE at SMTPGATE.DPHE.STATE.CO.US
Tue Aug 22 14:43:11 PDT 2000

Here are 4 good documents on cordials, with good info for documentation:

http://web.raex.com/~agincort/Cordial-R.html
http://www.mtsu.edu/~kgregg/dmir/05/cordials.html
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/cordials-msg.html
http://www.inetone.net/mshapiro/cliqueur.html

Hope that helps,

Nate
(Nathi)

>>> "andrea morse" <ahima at hotmail.com> 08/22/00 03:33PM >>>
I am sooo glad someone posted about cordials!!!  I have been making them for
5 years and have had a terrible time finding good solid documentation.  I
would also appreciate any info!!!!

THL Ahima
owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com