hist-brewing: Cordial making information request

Fenrix Wolf fenrix.geo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 09:46:16 PDT 2000

I have recently gotten into making cordials and was wondering if someone
could point me towards the particulars about documenting cordials for A&S
competitions.  Also does any one have any recipes that they have tried and
had success with or alternately learned what not to put into a cordial if
you want it drinkable?  I appreciate any help that you can lend.

In Service,
Alex Soldner