hist-brewing: odd mead

Mario Garcia batty1of3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 08:23:56 PDT 2000

Me and my friends made a batch of mead and we ended up
with a rather strong mead however it is lightly
sparkling and we ended up with soo much sediment in
the bottles it's almost undrinkable is ther anything
that we can do to fix it or is the batch a loss ?? we
think it was the champange yeast that made it sparking
and have the bitter kick to it.  Any suggestions would
be great thanks

Mario