hist-brewing: honey

Jerry Harder mastergoodwine at alltel.net
Mon Aug 21 10:59:22 PDT 2000

In the US I usually go to a bee keeper not the grocery store or a specialty
store.  I usually buy 5 gallons (60 lb) for about $45 to $50.  This is your
general wild flower, nothing special like orange blossom or even "pure"/mostly
clover.  If your a beginner it will last you a while and save you a lot of
money.  When your comfortable with using honey you can try those special
EXPENSIVE hones later