hist-brewing: Historical Wine Sweetening

Crystal A. Isaac xtal at sigenetics.com
Mon Aug 21 12:26:38 PDT 2000

I thought Sake wasn't a beer because it is fermented via bacteria rather
than via yeast. Is there another reason?

any help appreciated,

xtal

--------
Crystal A. Isaac
"Oh! do not attack me with your watch. A watch is always too fast or too
slow. I cannot be dictated to by a watch." -- Jane Austen in Mansfield Park