hist-brewing: healing beers

Marty Twombly Twombly_marty at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:08:36 PDT 2000

i had no wish to affend people on the list. true the book provides little to no information on peroid brewing. it does have a abundance of  information on herbs in brewing and what there attributes are if brewed with. i have made several of the recipes adn they had the desired effect it also opens new ave. for exploration into somthing other then ginger,juniper berries ext.