hist-brewing: Quick Question.

Magnus the Black jcorvo at swbell.net
Mon Aug 14 22:07:38 PDT 2000

I have used plastic screw on self sealing caps that I got from homebrew
store for bottling in one gallon jugs (such as what apple juice or honey
comes in) that are meant with that purpose in mind. They were successful
for the storage it was intended for @ 2 months in the fridge holding a
slightly carbonated mead. Twist top beer bottles I would not use at all.
They are not upto to capping. By a case or two of new bottles if you
can't get used ones. Or heck maybe even some eazy-cp bottles.

Lord Magnus the Black